Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Contest ***January 25th Deadline***

For those of you who like to draw, Jump Rope for Heart is having a t-shirt design contest.  The shirt would be for the 2014 Jump Rope for Heart campaign.  I am accepting drawings to upload to the website (with parent permission). 

On the back of the picture put:
  1. Your first and last name
  2. Grade
  3. Teacher's name
  4. Signed by a parent
I also have a form that your parent can fill out to allow me to upload your drawing. 

Or you can do it yourself at home with a parent.  Click here for details.

Let me know if you need any help.

There is another contest that I wanted to share.  It is called the Young Scientist Challenge 2013.  You are required to make a video, so if you need me to provide a recording device or help you, just let me know.  Details for this great contest are located here.

No comments:

Post a Comment